Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs (open)

Re: Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs (open)

Postby Kaye » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Remus Lupin

James was so wrapped up in Lily it was wonder that he functioned anymore. I could not say I blamed him much; Evans was a good-looking, smart, and funny girl. It was just that some days it seemed like she could barely stand Prongs.

Lately though, they seemed to be a little better together. Maybe it was because James had restrained himself from attacking Snape at every given moment, especially with Lily around. Whenever she was gone, though, Snape always was fair game as far as James was concerned. Where the hatred came from, I could never really pin-point. Some people just hated each other as soon as they saw each other, I suppose.

Wormtail joined us. As usual, it was something less than a grand, graceful enterance, but if it had been any other way than clumsy and at times dangerous for anyone around then it would not be Peter.

I hung back, letting my friends get on with their chatting, especially Sirius and James. They were brothers split at birth, I was almost sure of it. Shaking my head, I follow everyone into the Prefects' carriage. I am the last one in, slightly reluctant to break any more rules but also not wanting to be without my closet friends.

Peter was snorting to himself about something he said to Sirius. I shake my head, bemused. "I agree with Peter, Sirius. I don't think you'll last a week."
My curse in life is that I'm always right
Kaye
Helmeteer In Chief

Postby Andrina Silver » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Sirius Black

i chuckle. "No she didn't slip me a love potion. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm willing to date her as long as she keeps her anti Gryffindor attitude to herself."

Lucius Malfoy

"As Head Boy, that is my job, Silver."
Andrina Silver

Postby Wyrmtalon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Edward

I am about to respond to Lilly when someone comes in and sits next to her, and puts his arm around her shoulder, she's quick to tell him off then she moves over to sit next to me. I am about to get up to move when someone else comes over and starts talking to 'Prongs' I instead move as close to the window as I can and stare out it, attempting to ignore whatever comments were being made, then I hear a third then fourth person, all of which have wandered over here. Good job Edward, there's five of them here now and who knows what they're going to do to you. I was hoping for once I'd get to the school without incident. I give a small sigh. And that 'Prongs' knew my name so chances are he's done something before
Wyrmtalon

Postby Andrina Silver » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 pm

lucius Malfoy

"With late starters, which are rare, yes."
Andrina Silver

Postby Skatie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

Jame Potter

Who other than Sirius follows me into the Prefect compartment, and I shoot him a seething look (which could hardly be thought serious, given the victim). "This compartment is for prefects, old chum."

It feels unnatural that I should be angry with Padfoot, as we are more brothers than mates by this point. Is it wrong of me to feel betrayed by his recently formed alliance with a certain Slytherin? In past years, we've been united in our cause to humiliate and prank as many Slimey Slythies as possible. Why the sudden change?

Encouraged though I was by the other Mauraders' agreement on the situation.

Lily was bound and determined to pretend that she saw more potential in that big-headed oaf masquarading as a timid, abused victim than in me. Westbrook ashamed to be a Metamorphmagus? Give us all a break! I'd trade my left nut to have been born with such a gift! The possibilities in disguises were endless! What a wanker.

"Lily, you're far too intelligent to fall for this rodent's (no offense Wormtail) story," I interjected with skepticism. Naturally I knew the bloke's name. How could one survive four prior years of school without learning the names of the other students in his year? Honestly. I was very popular. "He's just trying to gain your pity."

My eyes snapped to Sirius at his chuckle, and I felt the bile rising in my throat. "Padfoot, you've finally cracked. Your only excuse for dating that slimey git is that she wouldn't take no?! You've really lost it. Boys, he's done for. We'll need to find a new fourth."

As I say this, I note that Lily is looking rather fondly at Moony, and I feel jealousy even in knowing he would never steal Lily from me. They're mates, but certainly I am Moony's best mate and not Lily, as she must fancy herself. "Moony, think we can come up with a potion to pour down Padfoot's throat and bring him back to his senses?"
I am a writer. I hide behind my words so that you'll never know me, but you'll know more about me than I could ever explain.
Maeby Kate | 26 | Michigan/Virginia
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Postby Andrina Silver » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 am

Sirius Black

I let out my famous barking laugh “Settle down boys no need to replace me I am just going to try her out “ I give a devilish grin “Couldn’t exactly say yeah sure love we will date till I can get in you knickers” I let out another laugh and come on think about it one I will have bagged a Snake that will make all four house I have had girls from and pissed off Regulus and my dearest cousin Bellatrix enough to spit acid. Andrina Silver has the hots for a blood traitor the Silvers blood line rank as one of the oldest and blood elitist in history I say putingt on a mocking tone sounding like Lucius Malfoy

I hear the sound of the lunch trolley and reach in my robe here Wormtail go get us all some grub I throw the purse of gallons towards him Anyway Prongs I had girls throwing themselves at my feet this morning you missed it A stunner shame I didn’t get her name.

I lean back in the seat and grin at James thumping his arm “again your face” I laugh “I had you going for a moment admit it”

Lucius Malfoy

"As you are fourteen you'll be a fourth year. therefore head Boy or Girl gives you the rules."
Andrina Silver

Postby Skatie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:00 am

((Proper utilization for quotation marks will assist others in recognizing when your character is speaking as opposed to thinking or speculating to themselves.))

James Potter

For the last four years, my fellow band of brothers had tried to get me to abandon my hapless crush on that untouchable ginger. They'd reasoned that she wasn't my type: a self-righteous know-it-all who was vexed to follow every rule by the book. True, it didn't sound like she'd fit in with our lot; the rabble-rousing quartet who spent our days in detention merely for sport. But that intellect...coupled with the obvious beauty... surely one could see why I'd be so attracted?

As much as Sirius' words sounded...Sirius, I felt like he wasn't being completely honest with me. A shameless flirt he'd always been, but never cruel. He'd never pretended to like a girl to get what he'd wanted, he'd always been very honest about the fact. I shook my head, not sure if I was disappointed or just plain bamboozled. Besides, what did Sirius ever care about what the rest of the Blacks thought of him?

"Stop," I muttered, moving an inch or so away when he punched my arm. Maybe I was growing up or maybe I was jealous, I didn't know. It just bothered me at the moment. "You've never led girls on like this before, Padfoot. She might be a slithering snake, but..." I stopped myself. What on earth was I saying?! "Nothing, nevermind."
I am a writer. I hide behind my words so that you'll never know me, but you'll know more about me than I could ever explain.
Maeby Kate | 26 | Michigan/Virginia
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Postby Kaye » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 am

Remus Lupin

Lily was a very nice girl and I was fond of her, but not in the way James was. I saw her as a friend, a loyal girl, while he saw a lot more in her and was seeking a lot more from her. And that was obvious when he looked at Lily after she talked to me and changed the subject, which I did to keep him pacified.

I shake my head. "No, I don't think so. Someone may have invented the reverse potion for love potions, but last I checked there was no cure for stupid."

How Sirius was serious about being serious about this, I had no idea. Maybe someone had slipped him a love potion or something, or maybe he had hit his head very hard on something and since he had done that he had forgotten to mention it. That was my hope, anyway, because the thought of one of the Maurader's hooking up with a Slytherin was almost more than I could stand.
My curse in life is that I'm always right
Kaye
Helmeteer In Chief

Postby Andrina Silver » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am

Sirius Black

The look on James’s face told me I had take this too far,, why I had I didn’t know maybe I felt I had to justify myself about wanting to actually date? No that wasn’t it. Merlin I didn’t even know the girl was Andrina Silver my type ….No so why had I agreed to date her ..Me Date!.. Not on your life. She would have to be something amazing my capture my heart. I don’t have to even turn my head to know James is watching Evans he had been in lust with her since day one but for the last few months I was starting to think he was actually falling for her a lot harder Merlin he might even be in love with her. A pang of jealously goes through me but not in a way most people would think. Part of me wished I could be more like James even when we got up to antics he could stay focused on what we were doing , me…. No I couldn’t I was too hyper always looking for more trouble, more adventures, That was the reason I couldn’t settle down with a girl.
“James..” I stop before I start feeling like crap James was my family now if he has been a girl ….My summer this year had been rough I hadn’t seen James half as much as I wanted to. My parents loathing of me got worse by the No, the hour I would not and could not tow the line with the Black family ways. To top it all odd things ,strange things ,unexplained things had happened none of the pleasant Bellatrix and Regulus had been spending a lot of time together out of the house and spending time with the Malfoy ,Silvers , Notts. and the Lestranges I had over heard a few things and from what I understood they had been meeting up with someone Bellaire was obsessed with. I didn’t give two hoots about what they did well I wouldn’t of if it hadn’t started to get my attention that when this little gang got together the Strange, odd and unexplained things happened and I wanted to talk to the others especial James about it.
“Go on say it Prongs I’m an ignorant git”

Lucius Malfoy

"Maybe. Depends if you shut your trap and listen. And it goes by age here."
Last edited by Andrina Silver on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andrina Silver

Postby Mari » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Petter Pettigrew

"I'll say it if he won't," Peter giggled to Sirius. "Right sodding idiot you're being. Unless," he added, "it really is a love potion, in which case you could be forgiven. No telling what those dirty Snakes'll do..." He shook his head.

"So how was the summer, then?" he asked again. "Mine was dreadful," he proffered, "Mum won't shut up about some Muggle bloke in the States, his music is awful, but it's all she'll listen to." He sighed. "At least it's gotten her off Celestina Warbeck."
chameleon wordsmith, what color are your scales?
Mari
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Role Playing