Passive Aggression or Passionate Affection? {Me/Me}

Silver and green await beneath the lake in the Slytherin dungeon.

Passive Aggression or Passionate Affection? {Me/Me}

Postby Fawkesflames » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

Toby Lambrick S7

The common room was empty except for one pale faced, attractive seventh year. Toby Lambrick was often the last one in the common room after everyone else had gone up to their dormitories. He enjoyed the solitude, the warmth of the crackling fire and the pleasure of being able to read without interruption. It had been a good week for the young Slytherin. After years of being followed about by flocks of females, Toby had finally come across one that was of interest to him. She didn't seem to care about all the things he thought girls cared about. She was funny too, a merry prankster just like himself. Like icing on the cake, she was also gorgeous. Ridley Botch was the newest center of his attention and while he sat there, attempting to read his novel, he found that his mind kept drifting to Ridley.

He wondered if she was lying awake in her dormitory, thinking about him. Or maybe she was dreaming of him, seeing him in her subconscious mind. He liked both ideas a great deal and found a smile creasing his lips as he imagined what she might dream. His own daydream began to take over, seeing in his minds eye what he hoped Ridley was seeing in her dreams.

As if his dreams were forming in reality, he heard the sound of feet on the dormitory steps. A female silhouette emerged, hour glass shaped with long locks pulled upward. His smile widened, thinking that somehow his mere thoughts had been powerful enough to bring her to him.

"Hello, beautiful," he said, calling her by the name that had gotten him a goodnight kiss.

His smile quickly became a frown when the figure emerged into the light. Blonde, blue-eyed and ever so full of herself, Kira Verhexen, giggled and said, "Thank you."

"Beautiful for a Banshee, that is," Toby quickly corrected.
If I had a dick I'd be applauded and called a real man. But I'm a female - so the world calls me a Bitch
Fawkesflames
Admin

Re: Passive Aggression or Passionate Affection? {Me/Me}

Postby Fawkesflames » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 am

Kira Verhexen S7

Kira sat on the bed in her dormitory, watching the clock through a sliver in her drawn curtains. She had wanted to talk to Toby all day but she couldn't get him alone. He was either with Ember or being followed by a flock of girls. She'd almost gotten him in the library but he stood up and left just as she spotted him. She knew he always sat up late in the common room and she reckoned, if she waited long enough, she'd find him alone tonight. When the clock reached midnight, and she could hear the faint breathing of her sleeping roommates, Kira silently crept out the door and up the stairs toward the crackling fire.

He was there, with a book in his lap and his legs flung over the side of the couch he occupied. His eyes caught her, and she was pleased to see a smile on his face. Then he called her beautiful. She couldn't suppress the giggle that fluttered out of her perfectly glossed lips. She moved further into the light, intending to join him, and thanked him for the compliment. Sadly, he was himself again almost immediately, turning the compliment into an insult. With a roll of her eyes she sat down on the couch next to him.

"Considering how miserable you are at talking to ladies, as you've just proven, I'm ever so surprised you got one to kiss you," she said in a sickly sweet voice.

Kira stretched, raising her arms above her and arching her back suggestively. Making her chest prominent never had hurt her where boys were concerned. She'd purposely worn a tiny camisole and shorts to bed, thinking that showing some skin could help her cause. Much to her dismay, Toby didn't even glance in her direction.
If I had a dick I'd be applauded and called a real man. But I'm a female - so the world calls me a Bitch
Fawkesflames
Admin

Return to Slytherin Common Room