Lyrical Madness

A place where your character can keep their diary or journal.

Re: Lyrical Madness

Postby Skatie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 am

Dear Diary,

It's been a bit since I wrote in here. I just got home from St. Mungo's. Robert attacked me a couple of nights ago, angry because he said I cheated on him with Griffin. This was the first time I'd even seen him! He performed the Cruciatus Curse on me and broke a lot of bones and I woke up at St. Mungo's. Griffin was there.

I've been trying so hard to isolate and destroy whatever feelings I've been getting for Griffin. It isn't easy to ignore a guy who is not only gorgeous, but warm and sweet and persistent. I just wanted to protect him, though. Warner somehow got Griffin on my chart as an emergency contact. The Auror said that this was all some threat for Griff, to stay away from me.... but he hasn't left my side since it happened.

He's here. Griffin is here, in my flat. He's sleeping on my sofa. He's the most amazing person I've ever met and he terrifies me more than anything. More than even Robert or Warner. Because letting someone in is more dangerous than anything. Robert and Warner can kill me but I feel like death would be a better fate than having a broken heart. I don't know why Griffin likes me. I'm a huge mess. After everything, though, I know I owe him a chance. Maybe he won't change his mind. Maybe it's okay to like him.

Every time I glance over there, my heart flutters. It's so weird and I kind of hate it. If Rob or Warner do anything to hurt him, I don't know what I'll do.

Maisie
I am a writer. I hide behind my words so that you'll never know me, but you'll know more about me than I could ever explain.
Maeby Kate | 26 | Michigan/Virginia
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Postby Skatie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Dear Diary,

I've promoted Griffin from the sofa to my bed. I know it sounds scandalous but honestly there's nothing going on other than sleeping. I have terrible nightmares but having him close makes it easier to sleep. We've gotten pretty close, actually. I guess he's worn down my defenses a lot, it being just the two of us here. He's the sweetest guy. He never makes me feel uncomfortable about anything. He's seen me cry and he's made me laugh... he's just really... great.

I don't know how it happened, exactly... but I think I'm his girlfriend now. He kissed me when we were goofing around making breakfast the other day. It's the first time I've ever been kissed and I think my heart might have exploded in my chest. It was the greatest feeling.

He's waking up.

Maisie
I am a writer. I hide behind my words so that you'll never know me, but you'll know more about me than I could ever explain.
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Postby Skatie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Dear Diary,

Griffin properly snogged me. I think that's my new favorite thing in the world. He took me to dinner and to a movie, like a real date! We saw Toy Story 2 and he didn't make fun of me when I cried at it. We went to the park after and he snogged me on a bench! I never thought I could be one of the girls that snog in public or that... snog at all. Until him. I don't care about anyone in the world but him.

I don't want to go back to school. I don't think I'll be able to sleep with him so far away.

Maisie
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Previous

Return to Diaries & Journals