Narration

Contained with in are the general setting overview and board plots. Come here to find out where we are time-wise and participate in the board-wide Event RPs!

Narration

Postby Fawkesflames » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 pm

September 1, 1999

Headmistress Minerva McGonagall - Great Hall

First and foremost, to the student body; welcome to another year at Hogwarts. We are welcoming back many previous students who elected to return for a second chance to complete their seventh year. We are also welcoming a new class of first years. While many of you fought alongside each other not so long ago, I do hope you will welcome these first years with as much empathy and joyousness as you greeted your comrades in arms tonight. All who lived through the dark times suffered, some more than others, but no one was left unscathed. You would all do well to remember that.

This year is about putting the past behind us and welcoming in a new and glorious year, a new era for the wizarding world. Lets move on with knowledge and learning.

I have a few announcements regarding staff changes. Professor Sinistra, our longtime Astronomy guru has been appointed as the new Head of Gryffindor House. I hope the house of Gryffindor will make her as proud as they have always made me.

The fourth and fifth floor corridors as well as the astronomy tower will be out of bounds this year. They withstood great damage during the battle of Hogwarts and will be henceforth under repair. Until further notice, astronomy classes will be taking place on the grounds. Students will be notified when the remaining construction has been completed and the areas are deemed safe.

As always, the forest is out of bounds to all students. Magic in the corridors is still prohibited. Our caretaker, Mr. Filch, would like you all to be reminded that all Weasley products are banned and will be confiscated.

Now then, assuming I haven't forgotten anything, you're dismissed. First years, please follow your house prefects to your common rooms. And everyone, let's have an uneventful term this year.
If I had a dick I'd be applauded and called a real man. But I'm a female - so the world calls me a Bitch
Fawkesflames
Admin

Return to Narration and Events