[Holden | Enna]

Re: [Holden | Enna]

Postby Katey » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 pm

((This note comes attached to a small stuffed fox with a green ribbon tied in a bow around its neck))

Enna,
I'm sorry your friend has upset you. I think you should just believe that he won't tell anyone but not talk to him if he's not being nice to you. You deserve better than that. I hope this little guy will make you feel better. I've sprayed my cologne on it like you asked.

Love,
Holden
Katey
Admin

Postby Skatie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh Holden, you're the sweetest most wonderful boyfriend ever in the WHOLE WORLD and I love the fox so much! It smells just like you and I can cuddle and cuddle it and no one will ever know! You're so great, I don't know how some other girl never snapped you up before and I'm proper lucky you're mine. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Enna
I am a writer. I hide behind my words so that you'll never know me, but you'll know more about me than I could ever explain.
Maeby Kate | 26 | Michigan/Virginia
Skatie
On-Site Admin

Postby Katey » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Enna,
I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure what to get you. I'm sure I looked strange buying a stuffed toy, but it was for you, so I didn't mind. I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see you.
Holden
Katey
Admin

Previous

Return to Owl Post